Since our inception, Fotis Networks has provided a wide range of technology services to all branches of the U.S. military, acting primarily as the professional services and engineering arm of larger DoD contractors through direct subcontractor relationships. Through this experience, we have developed a vast knowledge of various DoD systems, requirements, and general guidelines. We specialize in the following areas:
- Enterprise Network and Systems design, implementation, and integration
- System hardening and security policy creation in accordance with the DISA STIGs
- Development and submission of DIACAP packages
- Product specification and equipment selection based on the DoD APL (Approved Products List) and common criteria requirements
- Creation of technical documentation packages, including TOs (Technical Orders) and SSDDs (System/Segment Design Documents)
Fotis Networks is a registered veteran-owned small business (VOSB), and maintains a Secure onsite testing lab.