Fotis Networks operates an FNOC staffed with best-in-class analysts who are highly experienced in network architecture, systems integration, applications engineering and security solutions. The FNOC provides ongoing network maintenance, monitors network operations, identifies vulnerabilities to anticipate and prevent problems or issues, and supports the help desk in resolving any network issues that affect performance and availability, so that service level agreements (SLAs) are met. Our full-time technical staff monitor and provide support for network and systems operations around the clock, backed up by state-of-the-art monitoring and diagnostic tools. Our goal is make sure that our customers’ systems stay running, and we strive to troubleshoot and resolve most problems before the customer is even aware that the problem has occurred.
The FNOC provides single-source responsibility for all back-end network operations, including managing vendor relationships for network equipment. FNOC responsibilities include routine security scans, network security best practices recommendations, network account and access monitoring, recurring successful backups, regularly scheduled security patching for core network and server systems, and outage notifications for both scheduled and unscheduled outages. A network operational plan ensures that equipment replacement is planned for well before aging equipment falls out of service support.
Fotis Networks offers several monitoring and support plan options, as well as customizable solutions, to allow our customers to choose the level of ongoing support that is right for their business and budget. Our unique pricing plan is based on the number of individual hosts or devices added to a support agreement, giving our customers the ability to pay only for systems they consider mission critical or do not have the in-house resources to support. Our support agreements allow for flexibility and adjustment options for our customers, and are all backed by SLAs.
Customer support benefits:
- Access to technical support technicians via email or telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days week
- Access to our online Virtual Help Desk
- 24×7 monitoring of designated systems and services allows rapid problem troubleshooting and resolution through the use of secure, remote diagnostic tools
- Comprehensive weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly utilization and status reports of designated systems and services
- Coordinated preventative maintenance or “patching” performed when critical system vulnerabilities or bugs are announced
- Monthly, quarterly, or as-needed support packages are offered