Fotis Networks is pleased to announce the introduction of its “Fortified” Machine Images for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Never before has there been the ability to deploy secured cloud infrastructure to the benchmarks of the Center of Internet Security (CIS) and standards Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in the Cloud.
For anyone looking to move to the cloud for its enormous advantages including scalability, redundancy, and savings, and to do so securely, Fotis Networks has established images available via Amazon Web Services.
- AWS AMI Red Hat Enterprise Linux CIS v. 1.1.2 x64
- AWS AMI Red Hat Enterprise Linux CIS v. 1.1.2 x86
- AWS AMI Red Hat Enterprise Linux CIS v. 2.0 x64
- AWS AMI Windows Server 2008 R1 CIS Member x64
- AWS AMI Windows Server 2008 R1 CIS Member x86
- AWS AMI Windows Server 2008 R1 DISA STIG x64
- AWS AMI Windows Server 2008 R1 DISA STIG x86
- AWS AMI Windows Server 2008 R2 CIS Member x64
- AWS AMI Windows Server 2008 R2 DISA STIG x64
Disclaimer: Fotis Networks, LLC. claims no responsibility for changes/alterations made after deployment. Changes made to Fotis Machine Images after deployment may impact the security and compliance of the image. For those seeking dedicated or additional resources to maintain the Security of their AWS/Fotis Networks Machine Image, please contact us or our Security Services page for more information.
AWS Fotis Machine Image Security Bulletins
As an AWS customer, regular updates based on the benchmarks released from CIS and DISA will tested, optimized, and compiled for all registered users of Fotis Machine Images. These bulletins will be delivered via email to your registered contact for implementation.
Register here to receive your updates.
* Implementation of updates is the sole responsibility of the registered user. For those seeking additional security services for their AWS using Fotis Security Services contact us.
* To request images for other versions of Microsoft or Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, please submit your request here.
* For those seeking additional security services for their AWS Microsoft SQL or Oracle Relational Database Servers (RDS), or AWS and Custom Application Services, please contact a Fotis Networks Security Engineer.